Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Awkward Moment When Love Makes A Person Crazy

song by Aditya Aji
lyric by Ginavashti Fayi

you make me fall so deep in love
until my heart just cannot see the light of life
you changed everything and you know that it all take my breath away
words keep telling the truth bout how amazing you are
tell me how to reach?
tell me how to get myself in to you?

i'll show you how deep my feeling is
you're the one who i always dreaming of
nothing can compare with you're beautiful smile
words keep telling the truth bout how amazing you are
i just can't imagine how life would be without you?
hey girls, tell me how to get myself in to you?

you passed me by, and give me that smile
i swear you blow my mind
how can i reach you?
hey girls, look at me
what else can i do to make you believe?

i keep telling myself i won't fall for you but you're dream comes true
please don't tell me how to move on but tell me how to be with you
just tell me what to do and i'll do it all just for you
i promise this is true, with no lies, i say i love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment